We pride ourselves on having supported alarm dealers for over twenty years. Our company provides a strong, unbreakable link between your company and your clients, and we work hard to strengthen this bond by offering your clients a reliable emergency response centre that presents a professional, understanding, and most importantly, accountable service.
• Full Service Central Station, fully staffed 24/7
• Knowledgable admin support staff to assist with concerns
• Calls promptly answered by a highly trained agent
• ULC Rated monitoring for Fire and Burglary
• Highly Customizable emergency response procedures
• Detailed and easy to understand reports sent daily
• 24hr audio recordings of all calls
• Consistent billing, and optional bookkeeping services
• Plus much more!
• Dedicated Sureview Immix Micros for Video Monitoring
• System 5 IP Receiver – Fully Redundant
• ICT Armour IP Reciever
• Alarmnet 7810IR / Securenet / Resolution Receivers
• Microkey Automation / Web Access / Mobile Tech app Software
• System 3 POTS Reciever – ADTRAN Atlas 500×2 – PRI Direct Communication
• Plus a whole lot more…
• …and always growing!
SDI understands the critical nature of the security industry. As a result, we offer fully redundant computer systems, receiving equipment and backup generators so that whatever happens in the outside world, will not affect our ability to keep our subscribers protected. As such, Every piece of equipment installed in the station is tested regularly and is ULC certified.
It is our aim to help our dealers by supplying them with the appropriate technologies to meet their monitoring needs. Our IT department is well versed and up to date with all the newest technologies, subscribing to beta test the newest commercially available devices before they are released. This dedication to even the smallest piece of the alarm systems ensure that when a problem arises, we have an answer ready to go.
It doesn’t matter if you need us to monitor one, one-hundred, or twelve-thousand accounts, we’re ready, willing, and more than able. Our dedicated team will work with you from the ground up and develop protocols and procedures specifically suited to your needs. To get you started, our Central Station may be toured by appointment for a first-hand look at what gives us the competitive advantage.